The Tucker Sling™ (U.S. Patent) is a one-piece positioning system used to support babies in an elevated position. The Tucker Sling™ attaches to a mattress like a fitted sheet. The baby is held firmly in place with adjustable Velcro® straps, which allow for quick, easy access by parent or physician.
Benefits of Use
- Positions: PRONE-SUPINE-LATERAL
- Maintains infant in an elevated position
- Allows standardization of care and positioning of infants
- Adjustable Velcro® allows for growth
- Quick release in case of emergency
- Prevents infant from grasping at tubing and lines
- Comfortably positions baby on side, stomach or back
- Easy to use
- For hospital and home use
Launder in cold water, with non-chlorine bleach (chlorine bleach will cause fading), tumble dry on low heat. Hospital laundering may cause fading and minimal shrinkage.
Cardinal Glennon Hospital, St. Louis, MO; Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA; Tulane Medical Center, New Orleans, LA; Children's Medical Center, Dayton, OH; Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, TX; University of Chicago Hospital, Chicago, IL.; Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX; Children’s Hospital, Denver, CO